Congratulations on deciding to join us at JGive!
Welcome! We congratulate you and wish you a successful journey together with us in growing your philanthropic dreams.
The registration process is simple, streamlined and independent- you can do it yourself. To get started, please prepare the following materials in advance:
- Nonprofit Certificate of Registration
- Protocol of authorized signatories with the names of the authorized persons (including their ID numbers), signed by an attorney or CPA
- Valid Certificate of Proper Managment
- Valid Article 46 tax-exempt status
- Copy of a canceled check or confirmation of account management
- Financial statements (at least one year old)
- The nonprofit’s general information for donors (address, phone, email, etc.)
- Details of a contact person who will receive donation updates by email
- Text describing the nonprofit’s general activities
- Details of one of the authorized signatories (name, ID number, date of birth, ID issue date, address, phone number, email address)
- Nonprofit’s logo (up to 150×150 pixels)
- After you have the relevant documents and details, kindly access the JGive website and click on 'login' onthe top left.
2. Please note- The default login is 'donor login'. That's why you have to click on “nonprofit” at the top of the box.
3. After that, you will reach the “nonprofit login” page and you will have to click on “Create an account” at the bottom of the box.
4. You will now reach the first step in registering a new nonprofit on JGive. You will then have to enter the nonprofit’s number, email address of the contact person and a password that you will set and click on “Register"
5. After you click on “Register”, if indeed the nonprofit has never started the registration process and the email address does not already exist in our system, you will receive a message that an email will be sent to you to verify the user account.
Please note! Sometimes it takes a few minutes for the email to arrive, and sometimes it ends up in the spam/promotions folder. Please be patient.
6. As soon as you click on “verify and activate the account” you will reach the home page and you will receive a notification that the account has been verified and you can login to complete the registration process.
Please note- to complete the registration process, you will need to login with the details you entered when you created the account by clicking on “Login” → “Login for nonprofits”→ (enter nonprofit number and password) → “Login”.
7. After you login, you can enter the nonprofit area by clicking on “My account” → “Nonprofit’s name” on the top right.
8. After that, click on “Registration process” on the right side of the page.
9. In the last part of the independent registration, you will have to submit all the details of the nonprofit and send the signup information to us for approval.
The page you will reach should look like this:
The registration process includes:
- Updating the nonprofit's details
- Updating the nonprofit's activities
- Updating the nonprofit's staff
- Updating the nonprofit's bank account details
- Uploading certificates and financial reports
Please note! You must save everything before moving to the next tab.
Now click on 'Finish', all the forms will be sent to us for approval, the charity will receive an email to the email address you entered in the registration process with a link to an online form to fill out so that you can receive funds through the Keren Asur (JGive) such as dollar donations, bank transfers/checks and platinum donations.
pay attention! If you did not receive the email, contact our support (email@example.com) so they can send you the online link to fill out the form
**Without this form we will not be able to approve the charity! **
If all the details entered in the online form as well as in the registration procedure and the uploaded forms are correct - we will approve the charity and you can start collecting donations through the JGive platform!
In the event of any malfunction, our team will contact you at the email entered as a contact.