Once you've opened a donor account associated with your employer, here's how the receipts for tax credit will be handled:
1. Log in to your account by clicking on "Login," and then selecting "Login for Donors."
2. After successfully logging in, you'll need to choose the destination for your donation. You can do this by clicking on "Explore" in the search bar above.
3. Once you've found the donation recipient and clicked on "Donate now," you'll be prompted to specify the currency, donation amount, and any message you'd like to post on the project page.
4. In the next step, the system will automatically recognize the details you provided during account creation, including your association with your employer. You'll have the option to choose whether to share these details with your employer or not.
5. By clicking on "Send to my work," an original receipt will be went to your employer, allowing them to process your tax credit directly.