How can I receive donations in GBP?

To receive donations from England we work with the organization called UK Toremet Foundation. Through this body, UK donations made in pounds sterling (GBP) are transferred to Israel. 


To get started with UK Toremet kindly fill out the UK Toremet initiation form which can be found in the following link.


After completing this form, please contact Rocheli (, the contact person in Israel. CC Miriam to the email as well ( 


If there is a problem communicating with the fund, you can contact our support at We are here to help!

Was this article helpful?